czwartek, 10 listopada 2016

Sleeveless Vest

Sleeveless vest are hit of the season. You can wear them with almost everything: sweaters, dresses or even leather jackets! I found perfect match for my needs. This vest from Vipme is suiting me in every way! Attention to detail and most importantly colour is what I was looking for, for ages :) 
In this look I paired burgundy vest with white dress - you can also find it on Vipme. It's perfect solution for one of those chilly days! I would definitely recommend this dress to anyone. It can make you feel sexy even during cold days. To finish this look I added long boots. I can officially say I'm ready for autumn! Let me know what you think about this outfit!

Jeśli podobają Wam się kamizelki bez rękawów, podobne powinnyście znaleźć tutaj: ALLANI.PL



Fot. Marta Miklińska (http://miklinska.com)
inst: @miklinska

Dress - VIPme
Sleeveless Vest - VIPme
Shoes - Stradivarius

Use this Code: Ida331 at www.vipme.com to get $5 OFF On Orders Over $50

6 komentarzy:

  1. pięknie współgra kolorystycznie ta kamizelka z sukienką! a te zdjęcie w powietrzu przepiękne! ;)
    msflowless.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ta kamizelka te kozaki, napatrzeć się nie mogę. wyglądasz jak z okładki magazynu ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Świetne zdjęcia :) Wszystko idealnie do siebie pasuje ! :)
    http://wazkowa.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. ładnie

    Nie prowadzę typowego bloga, instagram traktuje jak blog, więc zapraszam : https://www.instagram.com/eskucinska

    OdpowiedzUsuń